Willing Wednesday....Coffee Scrub

1:00 AM



                           With age comes wisdom and sometimes a little more then hoped for. Now dimples on cheeks are adorable but dimples on our other set of cheeks well I can do with out. Time to get on to a remedy. Now I did spare you a photo of my cheeks but here is some information.

*Cellulite's enemy is caffeine, which tightens and provides antioxidants to the skin when applied topically. When applied religiously, it has been shown to reduce the appearance of cellulite—especially over time. Here I combine coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing coconut oil and a bit of sea salt for an extra exfoliating kick. By massaging this scrub onto my problem area, you'll stimulate blood flow resulting in smoother, firmer skin. So I've read.

Here's what you need

* 1 cup coffee grounds
* 6 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
* 3 tbsp sugar
* 1/8 tsp of cinnamon (unless your skin is extremely sensitive)
* empty jar

Mix together, and in the shower, apply your scrub to areas with cellulite. Massage the scrub onto skin in a circular motion before rinsing. Repeat every time you shower for best results.

Now does it work? I have used it for 2 weeks and have noticed my "cheeks and thighs" have looked firmer and smooth. Do I recommend the scrub? Absolutely and when used in the morning the coffee smell does a great job waking you up.

Is this something you think you would try? Let me know your thoughts.

Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram at The Everyday Quaintrelle



Advertisement - Continue Reading Bel
Plus, it doesn't smell too bad either.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Homemaking Linkup

Follow on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/adayinthelifeofmelody/

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/The-Everyday-Quaintrelle-644277339077487/?qsefr=1

Follow on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/adayinthelifeofmelody/